Matt was a pleasure to work with. He was on the ball the entire time we were house hunting and constantly kept us in the know. Once we found our forever home, Matt meticulously communicated with the lender and selling agent, making sure we were well taken care of. Throughout the entire process, he was there for support, advice and anything else we may need.
The Best Protection You Can Get When Buying A Spokane House Is Picking The Right Buyers Agent…
As you know, buying a Spokane area property can be a big investment.
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Pulling up Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now and you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching.
But now you’re ready to get serious, right?
That’s where it can be critical to work with the right Spokane real estate agent.
But, how do you know if you’ve found the right one?
Well, that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
… and some choose their friend who has their real estate agent license or that person they saw in the newspaper thinking that “All real estate agents in Spokane are the same“.
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent in Spokane could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties)
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more
The Right Spokane Area Buyer’s Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And Lots Of Headaches
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, Raby & Company can help you make sure you not only find the house, land, or commercial building you’re looking for… but we’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with decades of experience and an amazing full-service team backing you up.
Yes! I Want To Work With Raby & Company!
Simply fill out the short form below or give us a ring at 509-207-7698 and let us know a bit about what you’re looking for so we can best help you buy your next Spokane property.